Tuesday, August 13, 2019

China Glaze "Lukewarm Wishes"


Hey all and happy Tuesday!  This has already been the longest week on record, so to try and brighten it up the week I went for a glitter!  So without further ado, today's nail polish is China Glaze's "Lukewarm Wishes" from their holiday collection.  Look at this shimmery beauty in the bottle:


"Lukewarm Wishes" is a stunning iridescent shimmer in a clear base.  However there is so much iridescent shimmer that you almost can't see the clear base!  The formula of this polish is slightly thick but it applies like a charm to my nails!  As with a lot of shimmers in clear base coats it is made to be worn on top of opaque polishes - so I decided to test it out!


The first nail polish I tested out with "Lukewarm Wishes" was Ciate's "Pom Pom."  This made a very festive look that could be worn for Christmas or the 4th of July.  I really liked this look!


The second polish I tried out with "Lukewarm Wishes" was Color Club's "Ahoy Matey."  This combo was happy and cheerful!  Look at the iridescent shimmer up close:


If you want to know more about Ciate's "Pom Pom" check out my previous post!

Overall I am thrilled with China Glaze's "Lukewarm Wishes."  Everything about this polish is lovely and it brings a smile to my face!  I cannot wait to wear this shimmery joy again and again!

Follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolsihed12 so you never miss out on all the nail polish fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment