Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Live Love Polish "Sangria"


Hello guys and happy Tuesday!  Today's nail polish is Live Love Polish's "Sangria" which is the perfect way to make it through the work day without day drinking.  I got this polish for free one time when I ordered and it is gorgeous!  Look at this beauty up close:


"Sangria" is a lovely bright red with iridescent glitter.  The formula of this nail polish is perfect and it applied easily.  After two coats, "Sangria" is fully opaque and streak free.  This polish is stunning and I absolutely love how it looks on my nails!  Check out all the glitter and shimmer up close:


Overall I am thrilled by Live Love Polish's "Sangria."  Absolutely everything about this nail polish is perfect and I cannot wait to wear it a ton this summer!

Hop on over to Instagram and Twitter and follow the blog @PerfPolished12.

No comments:

Post a Comment