Friday, April 3, 2020

OPI "Dancing Keeps Me On My Toes"


Hello everyone and happy Friday!  Today's nail polish is OPI's "Dancing Keeps Me On My Toes."  As a former dancer I knew I needed this polish for my collection!  Here's how it look sin the bottle:


"Dancing Keeps Me On My Toes" is a pretty white shimmer.  The formula of this nail polish was slightly watery, though it still applied easily to my nails.  After three thin coats, "Dancing Keeps me On My Toes" was entirely opaque and had no visible streak marks.  Here's how this beauty looks up close:


Overall I am really happy with OPI's "Dancing Keeps Me On My Toes."  Everything about this nail polish is great and I cannot wait to wear it again soon!  I also think this color is perfect to wear all year long!

Never miss out on all things nails by following the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

No comments:

Post a Comment