Friday, April 10, 2020

China Glaze "Grinchworthy"


Hi all and happy Good Friday!  Today's nail polish is China Glaze's "Grinchworthy" - the perfect Christmas green or for springtime and Easter.  Here's how "Grinchworthy" looks up close:


"Grinchworthy" is unsurprisingly a green glitter with some gold glitter mixed in.  The formula of this polish was watery, but the glitter did apply evenly.  After two coats "Grinchworthy" was not quite opaque so I added an additional coat.  This seemed to do the trick and my nails looked gorgeous!  Here's how the glitter looks up close:


Overall I am really pleased with China Glaze's "Grinchworthy."  This nail polish is pretty good - while the formula was watery the glitter spread evenly which was made it very easy to apply.  If I could change anything I would make this polish be opaque in less coats but that being said the glitter is so pretty I'll be wearing "Grinchworthy" for a longtime to come!

Make sure you follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter too @PerfPolished12.

No comments:

Post a Comment