Monday, April 27, 2020

Ciaté "Rom Com Rouge"


Hello everyone!  <<INSERT STUFF HERE>>  Today's nail polish is Ciaté's "Rom Com Rouge."  Here's a look at this happy chunky glitter in the bottle:


"Rom Com Rouge" is a stunning bright red chunky glitter in a clear base.  The formula of this nail polish is fantastic and the glitter applied nice and evenly through my nails.  After two coats "Rom Com Rouge" was not opaque but did look lovely on my nails!  I decided to try this pretty over an opaque polish.

I decided to test out "Rom Com Rouge" over China Glaze's I Just Canterlot" which created a super fun extra glittery experience.  This combination was a lot of fun:


Here's the gorgeous glitter up close:


Overall I am in love with Ciaté's "Rom Com Rouge."  Absolutely everything about this nail polish is perfect and I cannot wait to try it out over other polishes!

If you want to know more about China Glaze's "I Just Canterlot" check out my post from earlier this month!

Make sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

No comments:

Post a Comment