Thursday, April 30, 2020

Pahlish "Hufflepuff"


Hello guys and happy Thursday!  Today's nail polish is Pahlish's "Hufflepuff" from Pahlish's Harry Potter collection.  Hufflepuff is one of Hogwarts four houses and their main house color is gold!  Here's how this gorgeous polish looks in the bottle:


"Pahlish" is a sunshiny golden yellow with lots of flakie gold glitter.  The formula of this nail polish is perfect and it applied nicely to my nails.  The glitter spreads evenly and looked great.  Since yellows are often a bit more sheer I applied three coats of "Hufflepuff" to get an opaque look.  Look at this stunning glitter up close:


Overall I am thrilled with Pahlish's "Hufflepuff."  Everything about this nail polish is perfect - as is this indie brand!  I've tried several different polishes by Pahlish and have never been disappointed!  I cannot wait to wear "Hufflepuff" again soon and to get my hands on additional colors by Pahlish.

Never miss out on all things nails by following the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

No comments:

Post a Comment