Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Live Love Polish "Tribeca"


Hey all and happy Tuesday  Today's nail polish is Live Love Polish's "Tribeca" named of course after the neighborhood in New York City.  Who else is so sad to see the pain NYC is facing?  My heart is with you New York.  Here's how this pretty polish looks in the bottle:


"Tribeca" is a gorgeous bright royal blue creme.  The formula of "Tribeca" was pretty good - the hardest part was the small brush head.  After two coats the nail polish completely opaque with no visible streaks.  "Tribeca" is such a stunner - look at it up close on my nails:


Overall I am absolutely thrilled by Live Love Polish's "Tribeca."  Everything about this nail polish is lovely.  The only thing I would change is the small brush head, but even that won't stop me from wearing this polish again and again!

Be sure to follow along on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with things nails!

No comments:

Post a Comment