Sunday, April 5, 2020

Zoya "Olivera"


Hello guys and happy Sunday!  Spring has sprung even and though we're all staying home I'm loving all the sunshine!  So without further ado, today's nail polish is Zoya's "Olivera" which is a gorgeous iridescent.  Here's how this beauty looks up close:


"Olivera" is a stunning green and purple iridescent in a royal blue base.  The formula of this nail polish was great and it applied nicely to my nails.  After only a single coat "Olivera" was completely opaque and had no visible streak parks.  I did however apply a second of of polish just because I can. Here's how beautiful "Olivera" looks up close:


Overall I am thrilled with Zoya's "Olivera."  Absolutely everything about this nail polish is perfect and I cannot wait to rock this polish again very soon!

Be sure to keep up with all things nails by following the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

No comments:

Post a Comment