Saturday, February 8, 2014

Sephora by OPI "Leaf Him At The Altar"

 

Hi everyone!  So I know it is technically still Winter but I am already dreaming of Spring so this week I decided to pull out Sephora by OPI's "Leaf Him At The Altar" which is a super gorgeous olive green glitter.  The green reminds me of the leaves in Spring!  (Can you tell how excited I am for Spring and warmer weather!)

I got Sephora by OPI's "Leaf Him At The Altar" on sale a few months ago when Sephora had the polish on sale for 3 for $10, which was a great deal because Sephora by OPI polishes usually cost about $9 a bottle.  What I didn't realize at that time was Sephora was doing such a great sale because they were discontinuing Sephora by OPI nail polish.  I am a little sad to see this brand of nail polish go but I am excited to try out Sephora's new store brand called Formula X.

So formula wise "Leaf Him At The Altar" is really fantastic!  I was a bit worried because of the amount of micro-glitter that it would be thick and hard to handle but I was so happy to be proved wrong!  It went on my nails very easily and was completely opaque after two coats of polish.  Also despite all the pretty glitter and shimmer "Leaf Him At The Altar" had no streaks and looked amazing with a shiny topcoat on it!  (I use Orly's "Sec'N'Dry" as my topcoat!)  As for chipping I saw some very minor tip chips on day four, but was able to wear "Leaf Him At The Altar" for six whole days!  Also I was thrilled with how easily this glitter polish was to remove!  Many glitters require a lot of time and effort to remove but "Leaf Him At The Altar" came off quickly and without a lot of work!

Overall I am very impressed with Sephora by OPI's "Leaf Him At The Altar."  The color is gorgeous, the formula is nice and very easy to control, the polish was completely opaque after two coats and had no streaking, and it lasted for six days before it started to really chip!  This is a fantastic nail polish and I plan on wearing it again a lot!  I would recommend this nail polish to everyone, but unless you already own it, it may be hard now that the Sephora by OPI nail polish line is discontinued.

Thanks for reading my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment