Friday, February 14, 2014

Covergirl "Lingering Spice"

 

Hi guys and Happy Valentine's Day!  Now Valentine's Day is all about red, pink and white with a bunch of hearts so I decided to pull out a fitting nail polish.  I went with Covergirl's "Lingering Spice" because it is a super pretty pinkish-red polish and it seems very happy and cheerful!

I purchased Covergirl's "Lingering Spice" last autumn when I heard several people say it was a dupe or very similar to butterLONDON's "Blowing Raspberries."  The price difference alone was enough to convince me to give Covergirl nail polish a try.  Covergirl costs about $5 (USD) a bottle while butterLONDON retails for $15 (USD) a bottle.  Covergirl's "Lingering Spice" has an amazing formula which was completely opaque after two coats and left no streaks on my nails.  Also the nail polish was very easy to control and didn't stain my skin when I touch up around my nails.  As for chipping "Lingering Spice" lasted four days and then I started to see small chunks coming off.  Removing this nail polish was very easy, which always makes my day!

Overall I am very pleased with Covergirl's "Lingering Spice"!  Aside from being a very pretty color "Lingering Spice" has a great formula and was easy to work with, was completely opaque after two coats and had no streaking, and lasted four days before chipping!

Thanks for reading my blog!  And have a Happy Valentine's Day!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment