Friday, February 28, 2014

Nicole by OPI "Am I Making Myself Claire?"


Hi everyone!  I can hardly believe that today is the last day of February and that means Spring is just around the corner!  So this week I decided to pull out a Nicole by OPI polish from their Modern Family Collection which came out in early 2012.  All of the colors in the collection are named after characters in the show, which is fun.  The polish I am wearing this week is "Am I Making Myself Claire?" which is named after the mom on Modern Family, Claire.

Nicole by OPI's "Am I Making Myself Claire?" is a dusty pastel purple.  I like the color because it is neutral but with a Springtime twist!  The formula is amazing and with the wide brush it applies so easily!  After two coats "Am I Making Myself Claire?" was completely opaque and streak free, which isn't always an easy feat for a pastel color!  As for chipping small chunks began to fall off on day two, which was a bit disappointing.

Overall I really like Nicole by OPI's "Am I Making Myself Claire?" because it is a nice color and the formula is wonderful!  The only thing I didn't like was how quickly it chipped!  But I love this polish so much that I will definitely be wearing "Am I Making Myself Claire?" again and again!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment