Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Essie "Mojito Madness"

 

Hi everyone and happy March!  So I consider March to be Spring (which here in North Carolina has not arrived yet, we got snow yesterday!) and that means brighter, happier nail polish colors!  I decided to start out bright this week with Essie's "Mojito Madness" which is a grass green polish.

Essie's "Mojito Madness" is a nail polish I have heard a lot about and couldn't wait to try it out!  First off I love the color!  It is so bright and Spring-like and it reminds me of fresh cut grass and warm weather!  The formula is pretty good and went on well. After two coats "Mojito Madness" was completely opaque and only had a couple minor streaks.  As for chipping I was able to wear Essie's "Mojito Madness" for five days before I saw any chipping at all, which thrilled me!  As for removal it came of without much difficulty and didn't stain my nails at all!

Overall I am very happy with Essie's "Mojito Madness"!  The color is fantastic (and many people complimented me on it!) as is the formula and how long I was able to wear this polish before it chipped!  I will most definitely be wearing this nail polish again and again!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment