Thursday, March 13, 2014

New York Color "Skyline Blue"



Hi guys!  So this week I decided to tone it down this week with a nice sky blue with the hopes that the Spring weather will show up!  I picked out New York Color's "Skyline Blue."  I originally purchased this polish for football season, as I am a huge UNC Tarheels fan, and it works great for that but it surprised me because it has a hidden silver micro-glitter!  In the bottle the micro-glitter is almost invisible and it wasn't until I got the first coat of "Skyline Blue" on my nails that I realized it was there.  (And my apologies for the picture not showing this polish off enough!)

Aside for the gorgeous color "Skyline Blue" also has a nice formula.  After the first coat of polish there was a fair amount of streaking but after the second coat it looked much better.  There was still a few minor streaks after two coats but it was nearly invisible.  As for chipping "Skyline Blue" lasted about two days before the chipping started, though I was able to wear the polish for a third day before it looked too terrible.  As for removal I really got a sense of the glitter when I tried to remove "Skyline Blue."  It wasn't the worst glitter removal ever but it did take a few extra minutes to work the glitter off!

Overall I really like New York Colors "Skyline Blue" because the color is fantastic and the formula is nice.  As for chipping three days is fair though I love the color so I wish I could have worn it longer!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment