Saturday, July 26, 2014

Covergirl "Skylight"


Hi guys!  Now that Summer is in full swing and the weather is lovely again I decided that I wanted my nails to match the gorgeous sky!  So I picked out Covergirl's "Skylight."

"Skylight" is a pastel sky blue polish and not only reminds me of the sky but also of UNC-CH's Carolina Blue.  (Go Tarheels!)  Anyways the formula of "Skylight" is fair, but after two coats the polish was not opaque and there were a lot of streak marks on my nails.  As for chipping "Skylight" didn't chip as much crack and leave horrible looking lines on many of my nails.  The polish lasted about two days before this happened, which was very disappointing.

Overall I not very pleased with Covergirl's "Skylight."  The color is the best part of this polish but the crack marks after only two days, the difficulty in getting a nice clean even coat and the fact that it was not opaque after two coats was all disappointing.  I am willing to try this polish out again but it is not one of my favorites.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment