Monday, July 14, 2014

OPI "California Raspberry"


Hi guys!  I hope everyone is enjoying their Summer!  It feels like forever since I have worn an OPI nail polish so this week I decided to fix that problem and after digging through the bins of nail polish I found OPI's "California Raspberry."

"California Raspberry" is a gorgeous red raspberry color with a faint hint of silver shimmer.  Formula wise this OPI polish did not disappoint!  After two coats "California Raspberry" was completely opaque, though it was almost a one-coater!  Also I was pleasantly surprised to see that despite the shimmer there were no streak marks on my nails!  As for chipping "California Raspberry" lasted about three days, though I did notice some minor chips and smudging before that.

Overall I am pretty happy with OPI's "California Raspberry."  The formula is amazingly fantastic, was opaque after two coats and had no streak marks.  The only slightly disappointing part was that "California Raspberry" only lasted three days before chipping, and for such an expensive polish I would have liked to have been able to wear this polish longer.  (OPI typically retails for about $10.)

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment