Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Anise "Toffee Mine"


Hi all!  Happy Wednesday - we've made halfway through the week!  Today's nail polish is Anise "Toffee Mine."  Anise is a brand of nail polish that I found at a shoe store in the United States called DSW.

"Toffee Mine" is a pretty copper colored polish.  Formula wise this nail polish was fantastic and very easy to apply.  After two coats "Toffee Mine" was completely opaque and streak free.  As for chipping, I was able to wear "Toffee Mine" for five full days before there were any noticeable chips.

Overall I am very happy with Anise's "Toffee Mine."  Everything about this nail polish is wonderful and I plan on wearing it again very soon!

Be sure to hop on over to Instagram and Twitter and follow the blog @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all things nail polish!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment