Monday, September 5, 2016

OPI "Muir Muir On The Wall"


Hi guys!  I meant to post this yesterday but I was having such a fun time in the mountains of North Carolina that time got away from me!  Today's nail polish is OPI's "Muir Muir On The Wall" which is part of OPI's Fall 2013 San Francisco collection.

"Muir Muir On The Wall" is a burgundy holographic polish with copper shimmer.  Formula wise, this polish was nice and very easy to apply!  After two coats of polish, "Muir Muir On The Wall" was completely opaque and streak free.  As for chipping, I was able to wear this nail polish for about four days before there were a couple of very minor tip chips.

Overall I am very pleased with OPI's "Muir Muir On The Wall."  Everything about this nail polish is lovely from its color to its formula!  I definitely plan on wearing this nail polish a lot more often!  It will be a wonderful color for Autumn and Winter!

Be sure to hop on over to Instagram and Twitter and follow the blog @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the latest!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment