Friday, September 2, 2016

Sephora "Lavender Field"


Hi all!  Happy Friday and Labor Day Weekend!  I hope everyone has fun plans for the long three-day weekend!  Today's nail polish is Sephora "Lavender Fields" which I got in Paris last Summer.  (In fact I bought is at the Sephora on the Champs de Elysse.)  This Sephora brand nail polish does not appear to be available in the United States.

"Lavender Field" is a gorgeous purple nail polish.  Formula wise this polish is fantastic and it was so easy to apply.  After two coats, "Lavender Field" was completely opaque and streak free.  As for chipping, I was able to wear this nail polish for six full days before there were a few minor tip chips.

Overall Sephora "Lavender Field" is perfect and I don't say that lightly because I have tried a lot of nail polish.  Everything about "Lavender Field" was just fantastic but I particularly love how easy to apply the formula was.  I definitely plan on wearing this nail polish every chance I can get!

Be sure to hop over to Instagram and Twitter and follow the blog @PerfPolished12.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment