Monday, September 12, 2016

Peggy Sage "Alexia"


Hi guys!  It may be Monday, but let's not get too down!  (We're one day closer to the weekend again!) To brighten up today, here's a gorgeous purple polish by Peggy Sage, called "Alexia."  Peggy Sage is a French brand of nail polish that I got in Rouen, France in Summer 2015.

"Alexia" is a pretty royal purple nail polish that looks really nice for Autumn and Winter!  Formula wise, this polish was very good and its wide brush with a short handle made it easy to apply.  After two coats, "Alexia" was completely opaque and streak free.  As for chipping, I was able to wear "Alexia" for four days before there were some noticeable chips.

Overall I really like Peggy Sage's "Alexia."  everything about nail polish is great and I especially like how it looked on my nails!  I will definitely be wearing this nail polish again soon and next time I can get back to France I will be buying more of this brand of nail polish!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with everything going on!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment