Friday, September 30, 2016

September 2016 Nail Art!


Hi guys!  It has been a while since I have done some nail art, so I thought it was about time to change that!  I wanted to do a simple nail art that has some gorgeous jewel tone polishes in it so I settled on triangular tips!  Here are the polishes I used:

A England's "Saint George" and Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear's "Golden-I"

To create this fun nail art I used A England's "Saint George" and Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear's "Golden-I."  The process is petty simple, I started by applying a base coat (I use Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear's "Invisible") and then two coats of A England's "Saint George."  I finished it off by applying a quick drying top coat (I use Orly's "Sec'N'Dry.")  After letting my nails dry completely I then used some nail art Striping Tape, which can be found on Amazon in a variety of colors) to make triangles on the tips of my nails.  I then quickly applied two coats of Sally Hansen's "Golden-I."  My nails then looked like this:


I used tweezers to pull off the Striping Tape and then applied another coat of my quick drying top coat.  After that it was all about touching up and removing any polish that got on my skin!  This triangular nail art was as simple as that!

Overall I love how fun and easy this nail art was to do and wear!  By using an emerald colored polish with a gold accent it looked fun and fancy without too much effort!  I will definitely try this nail art again and with some other color combinations!

If you want to know more about A England "Saint George" check out my post from earlier this year!

If you want to know more about Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear's "Golden-I" be sure to check out my post from earlier this year!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment