Sunday, September 18, 2016

Rimmel London "Piccasilly Line"


Hi guys!  I can't believe the weekend is almost over, again!  Today's nail polish is Rimmel London's "Piccasilly Line." When I saw the name of this polish, I knew I had to have it.  I have a weird love of all things London, particularly the Tube.

"Piccasilly Line" is a gorgeous deep fuchsia colored nail polish.  The formula of "Piccasilly Line" was really good and easy to apply.  My only struggle in applying Rimmel London nail polishes is that the bottles have very wide brushes, and I have narrow nail beds.  After two coats the polish was completely opaque and had no visible streak marks.  As for chipping, I was able to wear "Piccasilly Line" for six full days before there were any visible tip chips.

Overall I am very happy with Rimmel London's "Piccasilly Line."  There is nothing aside from the bottle's brush size that I can complain about this nail polish.  I will definitely be wearing "Piccasilly Line" again very soon!

Make sure you follow the blog on the other social media platforms!  Hop over to Instagram and Twitter and follow the blog @PerfPolished12.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment