Saturday, September 24, 2016

OPI "My Pal Joey"


Hi everyone!  I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!  I'm really excited about today's nail polish because it is part of OPI's Hello Kitty collection!  So without further ado, here is OPI's "My Pal Joey."

"My Pal Joey" is a gorgeous royal blue nail polish.  The formula of this polish was slightly watery but still easy to apply.  After two coats, "My Pal Joey" was completely opaque and streak free.  The pigment of this nail polish was so good that you can actually get away with wearing only one coat.  (However I applied two for the picture.)  As for chipping, I was able to wear "My Pal Joey" for five full days before there were some small tip chips.

Overall I am very pleased with OPI's "My Pal Joey."  Everything about this nail polish is great and I will definitely wear this nail polish a lot.  Also it makes me want to buy up the rest of the Hello Kitty collection!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with everything!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment