Friday, September 16, 2016

Nicole by OPI "Hint Of Mint"


Hi all and happy Friday!  Who else is excited for the weekend?  This weekend our town is having a big BBQ contest so I picked out a bright end of Summer color!  Today's nail polish is Nicole by OPI's "Hint Of Mint."

"Hint Of Mint" as its name suggests is a very pretty pastel mint colored polish.  The formula of this polish was good and it was easy to apply.  After two coats of polish, "Hint Of Mint" was not completely opaque, however there were no visible streak marks.   I was able to wear "Hint Of Mint" for three days before there were a few small tip chips.

Overall I have mixed feelings about Nicole by OPI's "Hint Of Mint"  The formula is good and the application was great, however it was not opaque and did not look as good on my nails as I would have hoped.  The color in the bottle is so lovely and I had hoped it would look just as nice on my nails.

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with everything on the blog!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment