Monday, June 24, 2019

Ciaté "Knee Highs"


Hi guys and happy Monday!  Today's nail polish is Ciaté's "Knee Highs" which was part of one of their annual Advent Calendars.  Here's how it looks in the bottle:


"Knee Highs" is a lovely dark navy blue creme.  The formula of this nail polish was great and it applied with ease.  After one coat "Knee Highs" was almost opaque but I added a second coat to even it out a bit.  "Knee Highs" was lovely and had no visible streak marks and it is probably going to be my go to for this Autumn and Winter.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear "Knee Highs" for four days before I noticed a couple of tip chips.  Look how pretty it is up close:


Overall I am really pleased with Ciaté "Knee Highs" as it looked great on my nails and the formula was wonderful!  I cannot wait to wear this nail polish again soon!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instragram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

No comments:

Post a Comment