Saturday, June 1, 2019

National Nail Polish Day Nail Art


Hello everyone and happy June!  Today is National Nail Polish Day so I decided to celebrate with some freehand nail art!  My goal was to create nail polish bottles on my nails, so I picked out a variety of colors.  Here are the polishes I picked out:

Sinful Colors "Horizon Shine," China Glaze "Stoked To Be Soaked," Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear "Daisy Dukes," Maniology "Ducky," Lisa Lacquer "Ice Ice Baby," OPI "Samurai Breaks A Nail," Sinful Colors "Festival Fairy" and Bundle Monster Color "Straight Up Black."

Since I am using a rainbow of colors for the bottles I decided to use Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear's "Invisible" as my "base color" to create a fun look.  Here's how my nails looked with the clear base:


Next I used the rainbow colors to create bottle-like blobs on my nails with a dotting tool.  Here's how the blobs turned out:


Next I used Bundle Monster Color's "Straight Up Black" and a small brush to draw the outlines and bottle caps for the nail polish bottles.  This created the final look, which I sealed in with a quick drying top coat.  Here's an up close look at the bottles:


If you want to know more about Sinful Colors "Horizon Shine"China Glaze "Stoked To Be Soaked", or Sinful Colors "Festival Fairy" then check out some of my previous posts!

Overall I am thrilled to celebrate National Nail Polish Day by creating a fun freehand look!  I hope all of you awesome enthusiasts enjoyed today as well!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 so you don't miss out on anything nail polish!

No comments:

Post a Comment