Sunday, June 23, 2019

Maniology Essential Cuticle and Nail Oil "Sweet Orange"


Hello all and happy Sunday!  Sorry to have been MIA lately but life has gotten a bit stressful and I needed to take short break to re-coop.  But I am back now and today instead of a nail polish - it is a nail care item!  You all know I love my cuticles and I couldn't resist trying out Maniology's Essential Cuticle and Nail Oil in the scent "Sweet Orange."  This came as part of their Mani x Me sets and the packaging is adorable:


Once outside of the adorable cardboard package it is a full sized bottle of oil - and the smell is absolutely fantastic!  I grew up in Florida and this smells just like the orange groves I trolled through as a kid!  (Major flashback vibes for me!). The bottle looks just like nail polish with the same type of brush:


The brush makes is super easy to apply, which is great!  I typically apply cuticle oil right before I go to bed at night and this is convenient to set on my nightstand and use without making any messes!  (Also the cute oil is very relaxing to fall asleep with!)  I applied "Sweet Orange" every night for a week and my nails have never been happier.  Here's how it looks as it soaks into my nails:


Overall Maniology has hit the sweet spot with their Essential Cuticle and Nail Oil in "Sweet Orange."  I've been using it regularly, as it works and has the perfect scent for Summer, and the bottle is still very full.  I will definitely be purchasing more of these!

Hop on over to Instagram and Twitter to follow the blog @PerfPolished12 there too!

No comments:

Post a Comment