Saturday, June 29, 2019

Sinful Colors "Spaced Out"


Hey everyone and welcome to the weekend!  I started out my morning by walking around the local farmer's market with a friend.  It was a lovely break from the stress of life.  So without further ado, today's nail polish is Sinful Colors "Spaced Out."  Here's how this lovely shimmer looks in the bottle:


"Spaced Out" is a really lovely pastel purple with purple iridescent shimmer.  The formula of this nail polish was good, leaning just the tiniest bit towards the watery side - but not far enough to ruin the application.  After two coats, "Spaced Out" was not completely opaque so I added an additional coat. The third coat made a huge difference and meant the polish was streak free and fully opaque.  As for chipping, I was able to wear "Spaced Out" for five days before there were some chips.  Look at the iridescence up close:


Overall I am in love with Sinful Colors "Spaced Out."  Everything about this nail polish makes me super happy and I cannot wait to wear it again and again!

Follow along on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to never miss any of the nail polish-y fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment