Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Lush Salted Coconut Hand Scrub


Hello all and happy Wednesday!  Today instead of nail polish I have some nail care in the form of Lush's Salted Coconut Hand Scrub.  I am always looking for items to help keep my hands silky smooth so I was thrilled to find this lovely on my last trip to Lush.  Here's what the package looks like:


This is a coconut hand scrub and it smells lovely.  It is quite textured like a sugar scrub as you can see with the jar open:


The directions said to apply a good amount to your wet hands, scrub and then rinse off.  The scrub felt really nice on my hands and now they feel silky smooth and my cuticles look refreshed.  Here is how it looked while I was scrubbing my hands clean of dead skin cells:


Overall I am really really happy with Lush's Salted Coconut Hand Scrub!  It smells heavenly and makes my hands look lovely.  This is going to be perfect this Winter when my skin stays dried out!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the nail polish and nail care items!

No comments:

Post a Comment