Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Stamped Cacti Nails


Hello everyone and happy Tuesday!  Today's nail polish is actually some stamped nail art! My Dad is currently in Arizona so I decided to pull from that and create some cacti nails.  First I needed to pick out my polishes:

Color Club "Meet Me At The Rink," Bundle Monster Color "Straight Up Black," Sephora by OPI "Leaf Him At The Altar," China Glaze "Lime After Lime," Sally Hansen Insta-Dri "Thyme Is Money," OPI "How Does Your Zen Garden Grow?," Maniology "Seashell" and OPI "California Raspberry."

The next step was to paint my nails with two coats of Color Club's "Meet Me At The Rink" to create the sky behind the cacti.  My nails then looked like this before I added the Live Love Polish Precision Peel cuticle protector:


To create the cacti I used Bundle Monster's BM-S168 plate which looks like this:


The final step was to use Bundle Monster Color's "Straight Up Black" to pick up the cacti and then a dotting tool to dab the greens and pinks on to the design and then placed the design on my nail.  Look how the design turned out up close:


If you want to know more about Sephora by OPI's"Leaf Him At The Altar"China Glaze's "Lime After Lime"Sally Hansen Insta-Dri's "Thyme Is Money" or OPI's "California Raspberry" then check out a few of my previous posts.

Overall I love how this cute desert design turned out!  I am still not quite the master of stamping or reverse stamping but I am enjoying the process.  In the mean time I'll smile at my cacti nails for several days!

Be sure to follow along on Instagram and Twitter too @PerfPolished12.

No comments:

Post a Comment