Friday, June 28, 2019

Illyrian "Morpheus"


Hey all and happy happy Friday!  Today's nail polish is Illyrian's "Morpheus" which I snagged from Polish Pick-Up earlier this year.  Illyrian is a gorgeous indie brand that I have been dying to try so I jumped at the chance!  Here's how "Morpheus" looks in the bottle:


"Morpheus" is a color changing flakie in a clear base.  (It is literally more gorgeous in real life than any of the photos!)  The formula for this nail polish is perfect and it applied with ease.  Since this polish has a clear base I couldn't resist testing it out with some colors.

The first polish I tried out with "Morpheus" was Sally Hansen Insta-Dri's "Melon."  This combo looked gorgeous and very princess-like.  Here's how it turned out:


The second nail polish I tried out with "Morpheus" was OPI's "How Great Is Your Dane?"  Surprisingly I liked this combination the best as it make the flakies turn purple!  Look how pretty:


Can you even with this flakie?!?  It is an absolute stunner and I have never had such a gorgeous polish in my collection.  Look at this flakie up close:


If you want to know more about Sally Hansen Insta-Dri's "Melon" or OPI's "How Great Is Your Dane?" check out some of my previous posts!

Overall I am thrilled with Illyrian's "Morpheus."  Absolutely everything about this nail polish is perfect and makes me happy.  I cannot wait to continue using this flakie again and again!

Make sure you also follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the nail polish adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment