Friday, May 31, 2019

Feather Nail Art


Hey guys and welcome to the weekend!  Today instead of nail polish I decided to practice my stamping skills and create some feather nails!  First I needed to pick out the nail polish:

Disney for Target "White," Bundle Monster Color "Straight Up Black," OPI "Hopelessly Devoted To OPI," Sinful Colors "Treasure Chest," Illimite "La Femme Fleur" and Zoya "Aster."

After selecting my polishes I painted my nails with two coats of Disney for Target's "White" and put on Live Love Polish's Precision Peel Cuticle protector.  My nails then looked like this:


Next up was to select the stamping plate!  I picked out Maniology's MXM002 which features several different feathers.  Here's how the plate looks:


I decided to stamp with Bundle Monster Color's "Straight Up Black" and then reverse stamp with the colored polishes to create the final look.  I dab the colorful nail polish on to the stamp I used some basic dotting tools from Amazon.  In the end my ails looked adorable and I think I was pretty successful at reverse stamping this time!


If you want to know more about Disney for Target's "White"Sinful Colors "Treasure Chest" or Illimite's "La Femme Fleur" check out some of my previous posts!

Overall I am really pleased with this attempt to reverse stamp and create some colorful feathers!  I can't wait to try this technique again and hope to keep improving with each design.

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all my nail polish adventures and attempts!

No comments:

Post a Comment