Thursday, May 23, 2019

Illimité "La Femme Fleur"


Hi all and happy Thursday!  Today's nail polish is Illimité's "La Femme Fleur" which is a brand sold on Live Love Polish's website.  "La Femme Fleur" is from their Picasso Collection.  Here's how "La Femme Fleur" looks in the bottle:


"La Femme Fleur" is a unique yellow/pink holo with some glitter thrown in for fun.  The formula of this nail polish is pretty good - leaning the tiniest bit to the thick side but it didn't slow the application.  After two coats of polish, "La Femme Fleur" was completely opaque and streak free.  As for chipping, I was able to wear "La Femme Fleur" for five days before I saw some tip chips.  See the gorgeousness up close:


Overall I am very pleased with Illimité's "La Femme Fleur."  The color is gorgeous yet unique in my collection - making it irresistible to me.  I cannot wait to keep rocking this lovely beauty.

Make sure you also follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolsihed12 so you never miss out on anything nail related!

No comments:

Post a Comment