Monday, May 6, 2019

Illimité "Pale Fire"


Hey guys and happy Monday!  The start to the week has been a little rocky (can anyone say urgent care?) but thankfully everything worked out fine.  So to brighten up my day I went with a happy pastel.  Today's nail polish is Illimité's "Pale Fire."  Look at this stunner in the bottle:


"Pale Fire" is a really gorgeous pastel violet with a golden iridescent shimmer.  The formula of this nail polish is really nice and applied easily to my nails.  After two coats "Pale Fire" was nearly opaque, except on the tips, so I decided to apply a third coat.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear "Pale Fire" for four days before there were a couple of tip chips.  Look how lovely this nail polish is:


Overall I am really happy with Illimité's "Pale Fire."  The color of this nail polish is gorgeous and unique in my collection.  It is a neon pastel that I think will be a fan favorite for Summer 2019!

Be sure you follow along on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 so you never miss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment