Monday, May 27, 2019

Memorial Day Camo Nails


Hello everyone and happy Monday!  Today in the United States it is Memorial Day - which is when we remember those brave men and women who gave their lives to keep us safe and free.  So in honor of those braves men and women I decided to do camo nails.  First I needed to select my nail polishes:

Sinful Colors "Cash Out", China Glaze "Mind The Gap" and "Cast A Spell" and Sally Hansen Insta-Dri "Thyme Is Money."

After selecting my four green nail polishes I painted my nails with Sinful Colors "Cash Out."  My nails then looked like this:


Next I used some dotting tools from Amazon to slowly add blobs of different shades of green until I was satisfied with the look.  It was very simple and easy to do.  Look how gorgeous the design looked up close:


If you want to know more about Sinful Colors "Cash Out"China Glaze's "Mind The Gap"China Glaze's "Cast A Spell" or Sally Hansen Insti-Dri's "Thyme Is Money" check out some of my previous posts!

Overall I am thrilled with how my camo nails turned out in honor of Memorial Day.  Even though I usually don't wear camo print it was such a pretty look that I would wear it again!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the nail polish adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment