Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Maniology Mani x Me - April Box


Hello guys and happy May!  Today's post features April's Mani x Me subscription box from Maniology - just a little late since it is May now!  April's theme wss DINOSAURS!  The monthly box features two nail polish, two stamping plates, one nail surprise and a few pieces of candy.

This month's nail polished are Maniology's "Ducky" which is a neon green and Maniology's "Littlefoot" a gorgeous bright violet.  They are both great Spring colors, even though they give me Barney vibes!


The two stamping plates are gorgeous!  The first plate is called MXM003 and shows a great scene of dinosaurs, mountains and flora:


The second stamping plate is called MXM004 and features a variety of dinosaurs:


The surprise nail item this month was some nail art stickers with leaves and flowers.  It's so pretty and I look forward to testing them out on my nails:


Overall I am impressed, as always, with Maniology's Mani x Me box for April 2019.  I am obsessed with dinosaurs, flora, fauna and was beyond thrilled to receive my box!  Soon enough my nails will be endlessly covered with dinosaur designs!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the nail polish adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment