Sunday, April 28, 2019

Zoya "Perrie"


Hello everyone and happy Sunday!  The weekend's sunshine continues and I couldn't help but pull out s bright purple creme to celebrate!  So without further ado, today's nail polish is Zoya's "Perrie."  Look how pretty "Perrie" is in the bottle:


"Perrie" is a lovely pastel pink/purple colored creme.  The formula of "Perrie" was absolutely wonderful and applied nicely to my nails.  After two coats the nail polish was entirely opaque and had no visible streak marks.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear "Perrie" for five full days before I noticed any tip chips.  It is stunning in macro:


Overall I am really happy with Zoya's "Perrie."  Everything about this nail polish is wonderful - I especially love the gorgeous color and I will be wearing it again and again!

Follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 so you never miss out on the nail polishy fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment