Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Neon Water Marble


Hello everyone and happy Wednesday!  Today's nail polish is actually some nail art - or rather an attempt at nail art.  I always love how water marble nails look but I continue to struggle recreating it, but I've decided to give it another go today.  First off I selected some bright Spring colors:

Disney for Target "White", OPI "How Does Your Zen Garden Grow?", Essie "Full Steam Ahead", Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear "Daisy Dukes" and China Glaze "Pink Voltage."

After setting up my supplies, I applied a base coat and then a single coat of Disney for Target "White" as the base for the design.  Next I used some cuticle peel protector to make the clean up easier and after that it was drops of polish onto the water.  The designs were then created using dotting tools from Amazon. Here's how the prettiest nail looked:


The final thing to do was clean up the nails and apply Orly "Sec N' Dry" as the quick drying top coat to seal the design in!  And then I had a finished look:


If you want to know more about Disney for Target's "White"China Glazes "Pink Voltage" or Live Love Polish's "Precision Peel" check out my posts from earlier this year!

Overall I think I got better as I went but only one of the four nails shown were decent enough to be work out!  (Shout out to the ring finger!). I think I should keep up the practice!

Be sure to follow along on Instagram ad Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all things nail polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment