Monday, April 8, 2019

Essie "Blue-La-La"


Hi all and happy Monday!  Spring has finally arrived in all its glory here in North Carolina so to match the blue skies I picked out a gorgeous light blue!  So without further ado, today's nail polish is Essie's "Blue-La-La."


"Blue-La-La" is an absolutely gorgeous sky blue colored polish!  The formula of "Blue-La-La" was amazing and it applied with ease.  After two coats, the nail polish was completely opaque and had no visible streak marks.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear "Blue-La-La" for four days before I noticed a few tip chips.


Overall I am really happy with Essie's "Blue-La-La."  With Spring in the air this pastel blue is the perfect way to pep up my nails and enjoy the season!  (And it'll be a great color for Summertime too!)

Make sure you follow along in Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

No comments:

Post a Comment