Thursday, April 18, 2019

Sally Hansen Triple Shine "Vitamin D-Light"


Hello all and happy Thursday!  Anyone else looking forward to Easter this weekend?  Today's nail polish is Sally Hansen Triple Shine's "Vitamin D-Light" which is a crelly.  See how it looks int he bottle:


"Vitamin D-Light" is an orange/coral crelly.  A crelly is a colorful jelly polish that is not meant to be opaque.  The formula of this nail polish was slightly watery but not difficult to apply.  After two coats you couldn't make out any color on my nails so I applied a third and then a forth coat.  (The photos above is four coats.)  Since this polish didn't really show up with my skin tone I didn't wear for any longer than the photos.  Even up close you can barley distinguish the color:


Overall I am a little disappointed with Sally Hansen Triple Shine's "Vitamin D-Light."  I was hoping this orange crelly would show up more on my nails.  This nail polish won't be staying in my collection for very long.

Make sure you follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to never miss out on the nail polish adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment