Saturday, April 20, 2019

Live Love Polish Strengthening Base Coat


Hey everyone!  April has just flown by and the weather has warmed up, which means my nails are finally back to enjoying themselves.  (Anyone else struggle with Winter nails?)  So to help make my nails even happier I decided to try out Live Love Polish's Strengthening Base Coat which looks like this in the bottle:


Live Love Polish is a wonderful website that sells nail polish and nail care products.  I have several polishes from their website but couldn't resist trying the nail strengthener!  The formula was watery, which made me nervous at first but it only took one coat and it dried without any top coat help in less than ten minutes.  Here's how my nails looked before:


I was able to notice stronger nails after only a few days.  Here's how my nails looked after three full days of wearing the Strengthening Base Coat:


Overall I am really happy with Live Love Polish's Strengthening Base Coat.  My nails looked shinier and happier after only a single use.  I'll definitely be wearing this underneath many manis to come!

Follow along on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to join the nail polish adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment