Sunday, April 21, 2019

Easter Nail Art


Hi everyone and Happy Easter to those who celebrate.  In honor of the Easter Bunny's arrival I decided to create some Easter egg nails.  Here are the nail polishes I pulled out for this freehand design:

Disney for Target's "White", Sinful Colors "Cash Out", Zoya's "Saint", OPI's "Exotic Birds Do Not Tweet", Sally Hansen Insta-Dri's "Melon", Illimite's "Pale Fire", China Glaze's "Shine-nanigans" and Illyrian's "Morpheus."

First I used two coats of Disney for Target's "White" as the base color for my nails.  My nails then looked like this:


Next up I used some dotting tools from Amazon and a small brush from Maniology to begin creating designs.  Here are the tools:


Each nail turned out nicely but my favorite design was definitely my middle finger, with my ring finger in a close second.  They turned out so gorgeous:


Here's a breakdown of what nail polish was used on each nail:

Pointer Finger: Has a base of OPI's "Exotic Birds Do Not Tweet" with a coat of China Glaze's "Shine-nangians" on top.  The plaid is Sinful Colors "Cash Out" and Sally Hansen Insta-Dri's "Melon.

Middle Finger: Zoya's "Saint" as a base with Disney for Target's "White" to create they wavy design.

Ring Finger: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri's "Melon" with a coat of Illyrian's "Morpheus" for the gorgeous shimmer.  Then OPI's "Exotic Birds Do Not Tweet" for the polka dots.

Pinky Finger: Sinful Colors "Cash Out" as the base with Illimite's "Pale Fire" of the chevron pattern.


If you want to know more about Disney for Target's "White" check out my previous post!

Overall I am pleased with how my Easter egg nails turned out - although my pointer finger didn't go quite to plan.  I hope everyone has a lovely holiday and enjoys the time with family and friends.

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with the nail polish adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment