Friday, April 5, 2019

Orly "Devil May Care"


Hey everyone and welcome to the weekend!  Today's nail polish is Orly's "Devil May Care" which has an absolutely great name!  (Half of my enjoyment of nail polish is how creative the names are!) Here's how this beauty looks in the bottle:


"Devil May Care" is unsurprisingly a red and gold glitter in a clear base coat.  The formula of this nail polish is interesting - sometimes I found it easy to apply evenly and other times I struggled to get the glitter off the brush.  As "Devil May Care" is in a clear base coat it was never meant to be opaque so I decided to test it out over some creme polishes!


The first combination is "Devil May Care" over Disney for Target's "White."  This combination was very basic and made the perfect combination for some Valentine's nail art!


The second pairing was "Devil May Care" over Sephora Formula X's "Nightingale."  I was surprised how pretty this combo was!  The glitter really popped on the dark color to create a unique vampy look!


Overall I like Orly's "Devil May Care."  The glitter combination is happy and fun and goes nicely with anything I paired with it!  I can safely say "Devil may Care" will be staying in my collection for a long time to come!

If you want to know more about Disney for Target's "White"Sephora Formula X's "Nightingale" or my Valentine's Day Nail Art from this year then check out some of my posts from earlier this year!

Also make sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

No comments:

Post a Comment