Monday, April 15, 2019

Sephora by OPI "Under My Trenchcoat"


Hello all and happy Monday!  Today's nail polish is Sephora by OPI's "Under My Trenchcoat" which was part of set sold by QVC (an American TV channel).  The set looked like this:


"Under My Trenchcoat" is a taupe with some shimmer.  The formula of this nail polish was fantastic and applied nicely to my nails.  After two coats "Under My Trenchcoat" was completely opaque and streak free.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear this polish for four days before I noticed a few chips.  Here's how "Under My Trenchcoat" looked in the bottle:


I am not always one to wear a lot of beige colored nails but "Under My Trenchcoat" is really gorgeous.  Look how it looks up close:


Overall I am really happy with Sephora by OPI's "Under My Trenchcoat."  Everything about this nail polish is really nice - it is unfortunate that this brand of nail polish has been retired for several years now and is no longer available for purchase.  So I'll just have to enjoy this bottle until it runs out!

Keep up with all the nail polish-y fun by following the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

No comments:

Post a Comment