Friday, April 26, 2019

Nicole by OPI "Khloe Has A Little Lam Lam"


Hey guys and happy happy Friday!  Lately I've been going through my nail polish collection and trying to share some older bottles that have been with me for a while but not shared on the blog.  So today I'm going to share Nicole by OPI's "Khloe Has A Little Lam Lam."  (That's how old this is because Khloe Kardashian isn't with Lamar anymore!)  Here's how it looks in the bottle:


"Khloe Has A Little Lam Lam" is a gorgeous deep, dark turquoise creme.  The formula of this polish was very good and applied nicely on my nails.  After a single coat, "Khloe Has A Little Lam Lam" was fully opaque and streak free.  However I did apply a second coat for the photos and to test the wear time.  As for chipping, I was able to wear this nail polish for four days before there were some noticeable tip chips.  Here's how this polish looks up close:


Overall I like Nicole by OPI's "Khloe Has A Little Lam Lam."  I was also very happy this dark color didn't stain my nails at all!  (A typical worry with some dark blues!)  I'll definitely continue  wearing this nail polish until the bottle runs out.

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment