Sunday, April 14, 2019

Ciaté "Celestial"


Hi Allan happy Sunday night!  (Where did the weekend even go?!?)  Today's nail polish is Ciaté's "Celestial."  This nail polish was originally in one of Ciaté's annual advent calendars and was the last polish in the set - the full sized one for Christmas Eve.  Here's how this beauty looks in the bottle:


"Celestial" is an absolutely gorgeous silver chunky glitter in a clear base coat.  The formula of this nail polish was amazing and applied nice and evenly on my nails.  Since "Celestial" is a glitter topper I decided to try it out with a few other opaque polishes.


The first polish I tested with "Celestial" was China Glaze's "Applejack Of My Eye."  This was a very pretty and girly combo that I would definitely wear again!


The second polish I tried with "Celestial" was Pahlish's "Nine & Three Quarters."  This combination was very gorgeous and looked like a night sky!


The third nail polish I tried with "Celestial" was China Glaze's "Hook and Line."  This combination was simplistic and is a nice look for Winter.


Overall I am really happy with Ciaté's "Celestial."  Everything about this nail polish is lovely and the glitter makes a nice statement!  I can't wait to wear this polish again and again!

If you want to know more about China Glaze's "Applejack Of My Eye"Pahlish's "Nine And Three Quarters"China Glaze's "Hook & Line" or want to see some Night Sky Nail Art featuring "Celestial" be sure to check out some of my previous posts!

Make sure you follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all my nail polish attempts!

No comments:

Post a Comment