Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Essie "Fall For NYC"


Hello all and happy Wednesday!  I know Summer is in full swing, but I couldn't resist pulling out this gorgeous Autumnal color - Essie's "Fall For NYC."  (Though I suppose it works for Summertime to because it is bright like the sun!)  Here's how it looks in the bottle:


"Fall For NYC" is a stunning dusty orange creme.  The formula of "Fall For NYC" was slightly thick but it applied well to my nails.  My biggest complaint was the oddly wide brush in this Essie bottle.  It was so wide that I struggled to keep it from flooding my nail beds.  However after only a single coat "Fall For NYC" was completely opaque and streak free - though I did apply a second coat for testing wear time.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear this nail polish for three days before I had some noticeable tip chips.  The color is so gorgeous up close:


Overall I really live the color of Essie's "Fall For NYC" but I do wish the brush was not as wide since it makes it a bit difficult to apply.  That being said I will keep this color in my collection because it is so pretty!

Follow along on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

No comments:

Post a Comment