Saturday, May 25, 2019

Sinful Colors "Cash Out"


Hello all and happy Saturday!  Today's nail polish is Sinful Colors "Cash Out" which reminds of the Cash Me Outside" girl.  (Who else loves all the memes?)  Here's how this pastel looks in the bottle:


"Cash Out" is a really pretty pastel lime green creme.  The formula of this nail polish is slightly thick but with short quick brush strokes it applied relatively nicely.  After two coats "Cash Out" was pretty much opaque with a patchy spot here or there.  In terms of chipping I was able to wear this polish for three days before it began to flake off.  Here's how "Cash Out" looked up close:


Overall I have mixed feelings about Sinful Colors "Cash Out."  I really love the color but I do wish the formula had been a bit better.  That being said I can't complain too much since Sinful Colors retails for around $2.00 USD.

Be sure to follow along on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolsihed12.

No comments:

Post a Comment