Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri "Melon"


Hey all and happy Tuesday!  Today's nail polish is Sally Hansen Insta-Dri's "Melon."  Insta-Dri nail polish is meant to dry very quickly without a top coat - though I always use a top coat.  Here's how "Melon" looks in the bottle:


"Melon" is a really pretty pastel coral color.  It reminds me of cantaloupe and is a really lovely Summer color!  The formula this nail polish was slightly watery but applied well enough and after two coats "Melon" was completely opaque and streak free.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear "Melon" for three days before I had a couple of small chips.  Here's an up close shot of this pretty pastel:


Overall Sally Hansen Insta-Dri's "Melon" did not disappoint.  I wish the formula was slightly less watery but with the gorgeous color I'll definitely be keeping this nail polish in my collection for a while to come!

Follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

No comments:

Post a Comment