Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Geometric Stamped Nails


Hello everyone and happy Wednesday!  Instead of a swatch today's post is actually some nail art!  I decided to do a stamped geometric design.  The first thing I did was select my nail polishes:

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear "Breezy Blue", Live Love Polish "Last Call Confetti" and Maniology "Shibori."

After settling on my colors I used three coats of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear's "Breezy Blue."  My nails looked like this:


The second step for this design was to apply a coat of Live Love Polish's "Last Call Confetti" to create some shimmer.  It looked so nice:


After that it was time to pick out the stamping plate.  I selected Maniology's plate M002 which features a variety of geometric designs.  The plate looks like this:


To stamp the design I used Maniology's "Shibori" which is a lovely navy blue.  The completed look turned out nicely:


If you want to know more about Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear's "Breezy Blue" check out my previous post.

Overall I kind of like how these nails turned out though I still can't seem to get the clean crisp edges - even after touch ups.  That being said I do think I am improving on stamped designs.

Make sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all my nail art attempts!

No comments:

Post a Comment