Friday, August 11, 2017

Sinful Colors "Treasure Chest"


Hello guys and happy happy Friday!  I had the day off of work and went to the Biltmore Estate in Asheville, NC.  (It is the largest privately owned home in the United States and a favorite place of mine!) So without further ado, today's nail polish is Sinful Colors "Treasure Chest."

"Treasure Chest" is a gorgeous aquamarine colored blue polish with a silver shimmer that reminds me of the ocean!  Formula wise this nail polish was perfect and went on my nails without any trouble!  After two coats, "Treasure Chest" was entirely opaque and streak free.  As for chipping, I was able to wear this polish for four days before there were a few chips.

Overall I love Sinful Colors "Treasure Chest."  Everything about this nail polish is perfect and I can't wait to wear it again very soon!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment